We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

AdminPanel after update | Forum

Tim
Tim Jan 2 '13

Good day

I have a problem with the update 1.5 ...

I performed the update manually ... Everything looks good so far only seems to admin there are problems with the template .. I've uploaded several new templates via FTP and also installed .. But somehow the whole looks very funny.

What can I do best?

The Forum post is edited by Tim Jan 2 '13
Attachments:
  Unbenannt.jpg (98.29Kb)
  Unbenannt1.jpg (102.78Kb)
  debug.jpg (184.27Kb)
ed claassen
ed claassen Jan 2 '13

it looks like your language isn't working in germany.

did you look at settings, language,base if everything is fulled in?

it can be also that you have the plugin menu pro, that doesn't work with 1.5 version.

Tim
Tim Jan 3 '13
Quote from ed claassen

it looks like your language isn't working in germany.

did you look at settings, language,base if everything is fulled in?

it can be also that you have the plugin menu pro, that doesn't work with 1.5 version.

thanks for your answer ... That's a good tip.But I can not click on any button in the admin panel ... How can I manually switch to english either first or you can upload the voice files via ftp?
Tim
Tim Jan 3 '13
O.k that the language I've probably solved ... Have updated the language .. Lo and behold, it looks better .. But still see the admin panel is not normally
Attachments:
  3.jpg (72.35Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Jan 8 '13
Tim,  seems like upgrade was performed incorrectly.

I recommend rolling back all changes ( restore previous version), and upgrading once more using the default language. It is better to do this in testing area and not on your live site.