We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem upload image | Forum

Daniel
Daniel Jan 3 '13
No display photo : 

Please save me !!!

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Do you have the required access to ow_userfiles folder? Provide 0777 access to it and its contents.
Daniel
Daniel Jan 3 '13
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam Do you have the required access to ow_userfiles folder? Provide 0777 access to it and its contents.

my folder 
ow_userfiles is 0777 :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
What does the url of this broken image is?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
are there any photo files present in ow_userfiles/photos folder? The link you provided does not show up any image. I doubt there is no physical file present.
Daniel
Daniel Jan 3 '13
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam are there any photo files present in ow_userfiles/photos folder? The link you provided does not show up any image. I doubt there is no physical file present.

photo is present in 
ow_userfiles/photos folder :D
Daniel
Daniel Jan 3 '13
no display :((
Daniel
Daniel Jan 4 '13
help !!!
Gulumseyin Cekiyorum
This is caused of the Option All -Indexes parameter of .htaccess file in ow_userfiles directory. Just delete .htaccess in ow_userfiles and it will work ;)
Daniel
Daniel Jan 8 '13
Quote from Gulumseyin Cekiyorum This is caused of the Option All -Indexes parameter of .htaccess file in ow_userfiles directory. Just delete .htaccess in ow_userfiles and it will work ;)

thx ;)
Daniel
Daniel Jan 8 '13
no display sidebar on oxwall origin theme :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Daniel no display sidebar on oxwall origin theme :)

User Origin plus theme for sidebar.

I suggest you to search in forums first and then create a new topic if you could not find any solution. It will become hard to you, if you combine several issues in a same thread.
Simao Silva
Simao Silva Jan 20 '13
Hey, Gulumseyin Cekiyorum, you just saved my life :)
Thanks.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 21 '13
Thank you Gulumseyin Cekiyorum for helping.
Bobby
Bobby Feb 11 '13
OMG! Thank you, Gulumseyin Cekiyorum!
Why I had to spend hours on this, I don't know. Why is there a .htaccess file in there and why wouldn't my images show, until after I deleted it?
Thank you thank you!