We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can I wear diamond earrings if I have to wear a yellow sapphire ring recommended by an astrologer? | Forum

max
max Mar 22 '23
Yellow Sapphire is a stone of Jupiter(Guru) and it is meant to strengthen some aspects of life like: Ease of Finding a Partner Having a smooth Relationship Stability in Financial Status Growth in Career Diamonds are stones that signify Venus(Shukra) that is meant to strengthen some aspects of life like: Materialistic Pleasure Ability to meet & carry on a decent to a good life in a partnership
NickSun
NickSun Mar 24 '23
Recently, I needed to dress up nicely. I had a dress, but no matching earrings. Then in my search I came across gold diamond hoop earrings. These earrings added sparkle to my look and made me look very dressy. They can also dilute your ordinary image, which is very useful. They can be worn both permanently and temporarily, but I still decided on a permanent one. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for earrings for some important event.