We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook contact importer not working... - Contact Importer | Forum

Rob
Rob Nov 4 '14
No, the facebook link still does not work. The only plugin that use for import contacts is "Contact Importer" which for google and facebook contacts, I believe.?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 5 '14
Please PM me your admin details and Cpanel access details, I'll take a look at the issue.
Rob
Rob Nov 10 '14
I have sent you a private message. With the login details.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 6 '15
I also seem to have the same issue, when i send invites to facebook it says sent but the person doesn't seem to receive the invite.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Mar 10 '15
What about gmail? does it work?
Is the plugin properly configured? Please provide the screenshots of the app settings.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 10 '15
Gmail works just fine :) Do you mean the Oxwall Plugin Settings of the Facebook App settings ?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Mar 11 '15
Yes, the Facebook app settings for the Contact Importer plugin
Kameron
Kameron May 13 '15
I have the same problem with facebook  ... I select users click send , click done, and no invitations are sent, Has anyone solved this ?

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software May 19 '15
Kameron when did you create FB application for Contact IMporter?
Kameron
Kameron May 29 '15
within the past few months
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 2 '15
Do you have SSL installed on your website?
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jun 3 '15
Yes
Rob
Rob Jun 3 '15
We have 5 websites running with Oxwall software, all run under one hosting account with an SSL certificate and the settings on the server are the same for each website. In some works contactimporter perfect and in some half. Sometimes indicating facebook problems and sometimes google. Facebook Connect works for one does and the other does not, the same with google connect. All Facebook apps are developed under one Facebook account, the same with de Google apps. So their must be a difference in de software installation on the websites.? But we are still busy to make it work lol.!
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 5 '15
As to the FB application issue, please read here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/37333?page=1#post-149452

As to the Gmail contact importer, please elaborate what the exact issue/error you have?
Also you say FB connect and Google connect issues, please create a post in the plugin forum, besides google connect is the 3rd party plugin, we do not provide assistance with 3rd party plugins issues.
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic