We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The False Salvation Of The Roman Catholic Church | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Mar 27 '23

As you already know, Pope Francis visited the United States last week, and before his visit, the most recent papal visit took place in 2008.  During the long and politically intense visit of Pope Francis, the news feeds of all of us were filled with images of the Pope, who is adored by people who gathered in large crowds to catch a glimpse of him.  Walking in his “Papal Mobile”, he made the sign of the cross over the crowd and blessed it.  You can take a look at the video of one person that they shot on Fifth Avenue in New York, when they filmed the Pope riding through the city.

A few weeks ago I wrote an article asking the question: “Are Roman Catholics Christians?”Today I want to focus on the doctrine of salvation taught by the Roman Catholic Church.  Given that there are about 69 million Roman Catholics in the United States, this is an extremely important issue to consider.  Suppose a person asks, “Pope Francis, what should I do to be saved?”  How would he react?

Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Mar 27 '23
how you judge on earth is how you'll be judged after death. don't judge be a caring person towards humanity
Doral Bares
Doral Bares Mar 27 '23
I hear what you're saying about the Roman Catholic Church and their false teachings. You're right to be wary, as that's definitely not a path to true salvation. I think it's important to look for a church that offers real salvation, and I'd recommend checking out firstchurchlove.com. They have a great message of hope, and you can tell that they really care about people. After attending a few of their services, I can confidently say that it's a place of true love and faith. At the end of the day, it's up to each of us to find a church that aligns with our beliefs and values.
John Staples
John Staples Aug 4 '23
Good afternoon, can you please tell me where I could find a good website that would help me with bible? 
NickSun
NickSun Aug 4 '23
Good afternoon! I'm happy to help point you towards some great bible resources. One Christianity website I really like is https://biblesays.ai/- they use AI to provide summaries and explanations of bible verses and topics. It's a neat concept! I find it's great when I have a quick question about what the bible says on something. They cover a wide range of popular topics.
And of course, nothing beats an in-person small group bible study! Those have been so meaningful for me, to read and discuss with others. Let me know if you'd like any other recommendations! Wishing you the best in your bible learning journey.