We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What's the craziest hairstyle you've ever had? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Mar 30 '23

I miss casual casual conversations, so given recent events, I was curious about what other freelancers have... hair, yes. It always seemed to me that since I became a freelancer, it has become easier to dress/go crazy about my hairstyle and all that, so last week I made an appointment and... yes, now I have the Northern Lights on my head! I'm still figuring out how to make a new profile photo so that it also shows off my new "crown", but I thought I might as well show it here. 

So yeah, what's the craziest hair you've ever had? Or are you planning to do something "odd" someday?

Killian Vambey
Killian Vambey Mar 31 '23
I had purple, blue and pink hair. But it's easier for me, because I have a silver-blond hair color, and I can change my hair color with tonics every week.
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Mar 31 '23
I'm new here and thought I'd chime in on the craziest hair I've ever had. One time, I just went for it and shaved my head with a short tail at the back. It was wild, but sadly it made my hair fall out. I tried different methods not to become bald completely.
Luckily, I discovered some hair masks for men that have helped me restore my hair. If any of y'all are looking for some hair mask recommendations, I found this article on hairfolli.com that has some great options: https://hairfolli.com/blogs/news/top-8-hair-growth-masks-that-work/.Remember, take care of your hair, and don't be afraid to try out some crazy styles every now and then. Life's too short for having boring hair!
The Forum post is edited by Jeremy Blake Mar 31 '23
Jami
Jami Mar 31 '23
Using a wheelbarrow can help you save time and energy when moving materials around your property. Rather than carrying things by hand, you can load them onto the wheelbarrow and move them quickly and easily. https://wheelbarrowdepot.com/