We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oakley Watches | Forum

Martina Perez
Martina Perez Apr 3 '23
Oakley Watches launched onto the market in the 1990s and brought the same innovation found in Oakley eyewear to your wrist.
Keep reading for our complete list of every Oakley Watch ever created, plus what makes each one unique.
The History of Oakley Watches
The year is 1998, and Oakley is living their eyewear powerhouse dreams. With Oakley’s founder Jim Jannard at the helm, the brand dominates the market with new and innovative sunglasses like the ever-popular X-Metals and Eye Jackets.
And these sunglasses aren’t just for mere mortals. They’re gracing the faces of celebrities and athletes galore like NBA superstar Michael Jordan.

But this year wasn’t just about sunglasses.
The Forum post is edited by Martina Perez Apr 3 '23
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Apr 3 '23
Great read,learn something new everyday here
Killian Vambey
Killian Vambey Apr 3 '23
I'm new to this forum and just stumbled upon this post about Oakley Watches. I have to say, it's really interesting to learn about the history of the brand and how they brought the same innovation from their eyewear to their watches. It's always fascinating to see how companies expand their product lines and continue to innovate over time.I noticed that you mentioned looking for more watch info, and I wanted to share something that might be helpful. I recently discovered a website that offers loans against luxury watches, including Rolex watches. I know it's not directly related to Oakley Watches, but I thought it might be useful information for anyone interested in luxury timepieces. Here's the link: https://www.newbondstreetpawnbrokers.com/loans-against-rolex-watches
The Forum post is edited by Killian Vambey Apr 3 '23
Alexia Gold
Alexia Gold Jul 26 '23

Interesting info. I want to present my boyfriend with a good watch, so I'm open to any suggestions. I'll check the mentioned source for sure, thanks.

Alex Bess
Alex Bess Jul 26 '23

Quote from Alexia Gold

Interesting info. I want to present my boyfriend with a good watch, so I'm open to any suggestions. I'll check the mentioned source for sure, thanks.

Great idea! I like it. I'm sure your boyfriend will be pleased with such a gift. 

I bought a watch for my husband on our 10th anniversary and he has been wearing it since almost all the time. 

I suggest checking the Hublot Big Bang watches at the Big Watch Buyers store. These watches look amazing, and I was lucky to buy them at a reasonable price.

The Forum post is edited by Alex Bess Jul 29 '23
Latham
Latham Aug 21 '23
Oakley watches combine cutting-edge technology with sleek, sporty design. Engineered for the modern adventurer, these timepieces offer precision and durability in challenging environments. I say you can get oakley replacement lenses and learn more information about the eye lens. With features like GPS, heart rate monitoring, and water resistance, Oakley watches are the perfect companion for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes. They embody the brand's commitment to innovation and performance, making them a trusted choice for those who demand excellence in both style and function.
Jack john
Jack john Dec 4 '23

We'll explore the advantages, including accessibility, customization options, and the sustainability aspect that some fake luxury watches bring to the table. Despite their appeal, replica watches come with drawbacks. We'll discuss the short lifespan, lack of warranty, and ethical concerns surrounding the production and sale of replica luxury watches.