We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

PHP Fatal Error | Forum

Rob
Rob Jan 6 '13
Hi. Very new to Oxwall but had it set up with a growing community. I was cliking through updates reminders and the site went white - my told me this was the error (below) and said to ask the developers... so here I am... any help really appreciated.

thanks

PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'ON_USER_UNSUSPEND' in /home4/doodlem1/public_html/social/ow_plugins/friends/init.php on line 770 [06-Jan-2013 12:07:10] PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'ON_USER_UNSUSPEND' in /home4/doodlem1/public_html/social/ow_plugins/friends/init.php on line 770 

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Looks like a improper plugin installation. Get the recent version of friends plugin from the store and use it.
Rob
Rob Jan 6 '13
Thanks very much for your reply... problem is that I cannot get into my site, I just get a white page so cannot install anything?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
in the ow_includes/config.php file enable OW_DEBUG mode at the end (make it true). and open the page. It will show wats the issue.
Yves
Yves Jan 6 '13
this is what i get when debug is turned on----> see attachement pls

what do i do now?
The Forum post is edited by Yves Jan 6 '13
Rob
Rob Jan 8 '13
I ended up deleting the friends folder and drag a drop a new (unedited) one. Everyone lost their friends but it's good to make new friend :-)