We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Do you budget for food supplements? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Apr 12 '23
I take fish oil, probiotics, mineral and vegetable supplements, as well as superfoods such as maca root.

I buy most of these products at Whole Foods for convenience. They matter in my life, so I made a monthly budget for them.

Do you have a budget for something like this? If so, how much do you spend on dietary supplements every month and what do you take?
Arron
Arron Apr 12 '23
If there is a supplement that has a well-proven benefit for your particular health condition, then be sure to include it in your budget.
Hauwa Usman
Hauwa Usman Apr 12 '23
I want to add to this old thread that I think budgeting for food supplements is a smart move. I personally take a few supplements, such as multivitamins and omega-3 fish oil capsules. I typically buy them in bulk online to save money. I've found some great deals on sites like Amazon and Harmonycr.com. I usually set aside around $50 per month for supplements, but it really depends on what I need to stock up on. That being said, it's always a good idea to do some research and find the best deals and highest quality sources. I came across this article on the best places to buy SARMS that might be helpful: https://www.outlookindia.com/business-spotlight/best-place-to-buy-sarms-how-to-find-the-highest-quality-sarms-sources-news-235846. Good luck!