We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mental Health | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Apr 13 '23
Was wondering if anyone knew the correlation between one's fetishes and the reality of their lives. Like I have a bunch of mental health problems and for me, the sexiest fetish I could think of is like seeing a girl straitjacketed. Struggling in a padded cell is cool too. I've never actually seen this happen before. I'm aspergers so my relationships in general don't go to well. But this fantasy is almost always on my mind. Just wondering if anyone knows what the relationship between the two would be if there is one.
Doral Bares
Doral Bares Apr 13 '23
I'll be so bold as to say that I have no mental health problems, certainly none that interfere with my daily life in a noticeable way.
MondayPrecious
MondayPrecious Apr 13 '23
I stumbled across this thread, and I think it's important to note that mental health problems can manifest themselves in different ways, and there isn't always a clear correlation between one's fetishes and their reality. It's important to seek professional help if your mental health is interfering with your daily life. Speaking of mental health, I recently came across an article about SSRIs and their symptoms. It had some interesting points about how medication can affect one's sex drive and fetishes. It's important to talk to your doctor about any side effects you may experience when taking medication.
The Forum post is edited by MondayPrecious Apr 13 '23
realistic
realistic Jun 12 '23
A person's emotional, psychological, and social well-being are all referred to as their mental health, which is an important component of total wellbeing. It influences people's thoughts, feelings, and behaviours as well as how they respond to stress, interact with others, and make decisions.Anxiety disorders, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and numerous other psychological problems are just a few of the ailments and experiences that fall under the umbrella of mental health.Promoting positive mental health entails looking after one's emotional wellbeing using a variety of techniques, including asking for social support, upholding healthy relationships, practising self-care, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, managing stress, and seeking professional assistance when necessary. visit hererealistic
Fargo
Fargo Apr 2
What is light therapy lamp for depression?
Daniel Brian
Daniel Brian Apr 2
A light therapy lamp for depression, also known as a light box or SAD lamp, is a device designed to mimic natural sunlight and is used to treat seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression, as well as other forms of depression. These lamps emit bright light that simulates sunlight and can help regulate the body's circadian rhythms and improve mood check more with light therapy lamp for depression. They are often used in the morning for about 20-30 minutes daily to help alleviate symptoms of depression. It's important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting light therapy for depression to determine the appropriate duration and intensity of light exposure for your specific needs.
The Forum post is edited by Daniel Brian Apr 2
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 6
Find relief from mental health challenges with Atlanta's leading treatment providers. Our goal is to empower you to thrive. Residential Mental Health Treatment
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 7
Georgia Treatment Center is a leading provider of addiction treatment services, offering a range of programs designed to meet the unique needs of each individual. Located in a serene and therapeutic setting, our center provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential treatment, outpatient services, and aftercare planning. Georgia Treatment Center
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 8
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Nashville offers structured, flexible addiction treatment for individuals who require support beyond traditional therapy but don't need residential care. IOP Program Nashville
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 9
Drug Detox Nashville provides specialized treatment for individuals struggling with substance abuse. Our programs focus on safe and effective detoxification, coupled with counseling and support to help you achieve long-term sobriety. Drug Detox Nashville
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 9
Nashville Detox Center is your partner in recovery. We offer a range of detox programs tailored to individual needs, providing medical supervision, comfort, and a pathway to lasting sobriety. Nashville Detox Center
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 9
Nashville Detox Center is your partner in recovery. We offer a range of detox programs tailored to individual needs, providing medical supervision, comfort, and a pathway to lasting sobriety. Nashville Detox Center
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 17
With state-of-the-art facilities and experienced professionals, Atlanta's drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs deliver tailored solutions to address the unique needs of each patient. outpatient alcohol rehab atlanta ga
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 17
Atlanta offers exceptional drug and alcohol addiction treatment services, focusing on comprehensive care that includes medical detox, therapy, and relapse prevention strategies. alcohol treatment centers atlanta
carson
carson Aug 19
Purin, a beloved Japanese dessert, can offer more than just a sweet treat—it can also contribute to mental well-being. The process of making Purin, with its simple ingredients like eggs, sugar, and milk, encourages mindfulness as you focus on each step, from mixing to baking. This mindful cooking experience can help reduce stress and promote relaxation. Enjoying Purin, with its smooth, creamy texture and gentle sweetness, can also provide a moment of comfort and joy, serving as a small but meaningful way to practice self-care and nurture mental health.
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 25
Discover a sanctuary of healing in Nashville. Our personalized detox programs provide a safe and supportive environment for individuals seeking to break free from addiction and reclaim their lives. Detox Nashville