We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Do you play CS GO? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Isabella Casey
Isabella Casey Apr 14 '23
I have been immersed in the field of CS for a long time, and I am very interested in watching games, can anyone suggest a good source for this?
Rose Earle
Rose Earle Apr 14 '23
In fact, there are a large number of those that I chose this site https://e-sportstats.com/csgo/matches, this is a great option for you, so I recommend that you can watch matches and game statistics there, as well as the game schedule and detailed information about the teams that play, and the most interesting thing is that you there it will be of interest that you can create a personal schedule of games and all that
Nlink
Nlink Jul 13 '23

If you're a CS:GO enthusiast and looking for an exciting way to improve your skins and inventory, the Mines game mode on KNIFEX check it out is the perfect choice. With its captivating gameplay and the opportunity to win cool skins, Mines offers a rewarding experience that can elevate your CS:GO collection. Let's explore how the Mines game mode works and how you can use it to enhance your inventory on KNIFEX.

The Mines game mode on KNIFEX is designed to provide an engaging and thrilling experience for CS:GO players. In this mode, you'll navigate a grid filled with hidden mines, strategically selecting tiles to reveal their contents. Your objective is to avoid hitting a mine while collecting rewards such as skins to improve your inventory.

The Forum post is edited by Nlink Jul 13 '23