We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error or Ajax problem | Forum

Aleksandrs
Aleksandrs Jan 8 '13
Please help me. Starting from 08.01 started this problem, all information on screenshots. All these strange windows come`s out when I`m trying to edit anything.
Attachments:
  1.jpg (161.94Kb)
  2.jpg (282.09Kb)
  3.jpg (437.61Kb)
Aleksandrs
Aleksandrs Jan 8 '13
I found this topic - http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/5645 and deleted the same file from my public_html folder, now my web-site is not working and I don`t know how to get it back :( Please help somebody.
Aleksandrs
Aleksandrs Jan 8 '13
Is there somebody, who can help me?
tracy
tracy Jan 8 '13
alexsandrs, what hosting are you using, anddo you have an attracta account? if you are using an attracta account, or can verify that your hosting company has provided your hosting account with it, you can follow these directions and possibly get some relief.....

1. Please log into your Attracta account
2. Navigate to the 'SEO Apps' link in the top left menu
3. Ensure the domain you wish to remove the app from is selected in the 'Selected Site' dropdown
4. On this page, you'll see a list of installed applications under 'My Installed Apps'
5. Click on the 'Manage App' button
6. To remove the app, click on the 'Uninstall Application' button near the applications icon at the top of the page.

NOTE: It may take up to 8 hours for the update to process and the application be disabled.

If you need the app disabled immediately, you will need to delete the .fastinclude file from the 'web root' (document root) of your website.

To delete this file:

1. Log into your cPanel account
2. Navigate to 'File Manager'
3. Choose the 'Web Root (public_html/www)' option and ensure 'Show Hidden Files (dotfiles)' is ticked.
4. Click Go
5. Select the public_html folder on the left
6. Select the file named '.fastinclude' and click Delete

After deleting this file, the app will be removed instantly. However, this will not communicate with our systems so we recommend that you also do the first 6 steps to keep your account in sync with us.

tracy
tracy Jan 8 '13
if i were you, i would contact your hosting providers and see if they can reinstall the .fastincludes file on your server and go through the steps to get rid of it

Aleksandrs
Aleksandrs Jan 8 '13
Ok thx you very much, I will try to do that and contact you again here with results. I`ve deleted .fastinclude before and after they disabled attracta on my account