We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to see the answers for profile questions | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
lio
lio Jan 8 '13

I'm the admin of an oxwall powered site.I have put my profile question as required during signup.But i did not tick the other buttons like edit question,view question.

I want to only allow the admin to see the answer to their questions,is it possible?

And i changed the default avatar picture already,but it is not appearing.Or how do i insert a picture whereby all users who never put picture will automatically be given a particular picture.

Thks.

Alia Team
Alia Jan 10 '13
>>I want to only allow the admin to see the answer to their questions,is it possible?

It is possible. Log in as admin, visit needed user's profile. You should be able to see all information there.

>>And i changed the default avatar picture already,but it is not appearing.Or how do i insert a picture whereby all users who never put picture will automatically be given a particular picture.

Lio, currently  "Avatar" is a required field during the registration. Was it done with purpose? If no, make this field optional in Admin panel>Settings>User setting>"General" tab and  check whether "default avatar" feature works.