We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My cronjob does not work at all! | Forum

Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr Jan 24 '13
My cron is ending with my site .. members do not receive updates, can not send e-mail, please help me Oxwall!
Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr Jan 30 '13
No help yet with cron ...
OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 30 '13
pm me and i will help you.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 31 '13
PMed you Uilson.
Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr Feb 8 '13
Does this problem cron is a bug in Oxwall 1.5 ... because in the previous version it worked perfectly??
Wellie Denoncourt
Wellie Denoncourt Oct 2 '14
I try all your solution without result.

User stay online!

and no message transmit.
------------------------------------------

wget -o /usr/bin/php -q /home/dikaf790/public_html/www.figurationquebec.com/ow_cron/run.php ;response:   wget: /usr/bin/php: Permission denied__________________________________________________
wget -q -O /dev/null /home/dikaf790/public_html/www.figurationquebec.com/ow_cron/run.php
response: no action from the server but the users stay online

Enter a terminal type: [vt100] 
TERMINAL TYPE IS SET TO vt100
(B)0[1;24r[m[?7h[?1h=[H[J[21B[0;7mGetting file://localhost/home/dikaf790/public_html/www.figurationquebec.com/ow[m
[0;7mCan't Access `file://localhost/home/dikaf790/public_html/www.figurationquebec.[m
[0;7mAlert!: Unable to access document.[m[K

[24;1H
[?1l>
Can't Access `file://localhost/home/dikaf790/public_html/www.figurationquebec.com/ow_cron/run.php'
Alert!: Unable to access document.

lynx: Can't access startfile 

100 385 100 385 0 0 7163 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 7163
100 385 100 385 0 0 7152 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>406 Not Acceptable</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Acceptable</h1>
<p>An appropriate representation of the requested resource /ow_cron/run.php could not be found on this server.</p>
<p>Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>
</body></html>
C______________ron <dikaf790@hp61> lynx /home/dikaf790/public_html/www.figurationquebec.com/ow_cron/run.phpActions 

Cron Daemon (root@hp61.hostpapa.com) Ajouter aux contacts 09:42  À : dikafrato@hotmail.comroot@hp61.hostpapa.com

Your Terminal type is unknown!

Enter a terminal type: [vt100] 
    TERMINAL TYPE IS SET TO vt100
    (B)0[1;24r[m[?7h[?1h=[H[J[21B[0;7mGetting file://localhost/home/dikaf790/public_html/www.figurationquebec.com/ow[m
    [0;7mCan't Access `file://localhost/home/dikaf790/public_html/www.figurationquebec.[m
    [0;7mAlert!: Unable to access document.[m[K

[24;1H
    [?1l>
    Can't Access `file://localhost/home/dikaf790/public_html/www.figurationquebec.com/ow_cron/run.php'
    Alert!: Unable to access document.

lynx: Can't access startfile 

Any solution?

ross Team
    ross Oct 2 '14
    Wellie, I went to http://www.figurationquebec.com/ow_cron/run.php seems like your cron job is configured, however we need to check that, try to send mass mail to your users. Check whether they receive the e-mail

Also do you receive notifications to your e-mail address about the activity on the website, like friends requests, comments etc?

The Forum post is edited by ross Oct 2 '14
    Pages: « 1 2