We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Benefits of Cloud Hosted Desktop | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jimmy wick
Jimmy wick May 1 '23

Virtual Desktop Cloud refers to a virtual client-user environment or a virtual machine where a desktop computer accesses data on a remote server by using Virtual Desktop Infrastructure(VDI). You can get your work-space with that much flexibility and mobility at any location and any time. 
Benefits of hosted desktops :There are several other benefits of hosted desktops for the following businesses and remote workers:  

Factor-1: Better Cash Flow: 

Moving to hosted desktop services does not require expensive capital expenditures on physical servers. The company enjoys low fixed monthly payment costs that pay only for what it uses, improving cash flow and enabling predictable budgeting.

Factor-2: Best Security:

When you virtualize your data, security is the key to success. I don’t want a solution that puts information at risk. If you are using the service for Remote Desktop Connection, you need a team of experts to manage the server.

Ensure that your environment is continually updated with the latest security fixes. Don’t worry about your records. Now you have an environment where you can back up your data and recover it if you lose your information. In addition, Remote Desktop includes many enhanced security features that keep your data protected at all times.

Information in transit to high-end key cryptography is protected. You have been enabled with some features by which you can spot who is remotely linked to your business.

Factor-3: Increased efficiency:

According to a revision by Pixmania, cloud computing can increase the productivity of human resources by up to 20%. Hosted desktops allow you to operate remotely smoothly from anywhere, ensuring high productivity levels, reducing overhead costs for enterprises, providing flexible operations, and making employees happy.

Mike Hurst, Chairman of Hurst Financial, said, “I was more productive, people felt the openness of being able to work outside the office, and I was confident that I could manage my time. It helped improve profitability and boost employee morale. “

Factor-4: Scalability:

Hosting Desktop expands or reduces IT requirements by giving your organization flexibility and paying only for what you use by quickly adding (or removing) employees, storage, and applications. To be able to.

Factor-5: Stability:

Most cloud providers promise 99.999% uptime, so your business is always open. The provider hosts customer data in a secure UK data center behind an enterprise-class firewall to provide 24/7 support and disaster and recovery services. If a server fails, the load automatically advances to other servers in the cloud and activates the application.

To know more about Sage 100 Cloud hosting or QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting services visit Apps4Rent.