We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Keyboard issue | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez May 2 '23

I'm new here and I see you were having some trouble with your non standard Croatian (or Bosnian) keyboard. I've had similar issues before, but I found a solution that might work for you.

Have you tried using infra red keyboards? They're super fast and responsive, and might help with your keyboard issues. But if you want to stick with your current keyboard, you might need to manually edit your keyboard layout. To do this, you'll need to navigate to the /usr/share/ directory, and then find the appropriate directory for your keyboard layout. From there, you can edit the layout files to match your specific keyboard.

wanda
wanda May 10 '23
Hey, Martina Perez! Thanks for sharing your solution for non-standard Croatian or Bosnian keyboards. I haven't personally had that issue, but I'll keep your advice in mind if I ever do.

As for infred keyboard, I've heard they can be super fast and responsive. If anyone is looking for an awesome infra red keyboard, I recommend checking out this one with a trackball. It's a super cool accessory that might help with keyboard issues, and the trackball can be super convenient for scrolling and navigating.

Thanks again for your advice and happy typing!