We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Methods to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code OL-222 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Sprink Davis
Sprink Davis May 10 '23

Sometimes, when attempting to download or import a .QBO file from a financial institution, you may encounter QuickBooks Error Code OL-222. This error can prevent you from accessing the company file from your bank's website, and an error message will appear on your screen. The message typically reads "QuickBooks was not able to complete your request. Please contact your financial institution. (OL-222)."

In this article, we have provided causes and solutions to this error.

What Are the possible Causes of QuickBooks Error Ol-222?

The QuickBooks Error Code OL-222 can be caused by a few different factors:

Incorrect formatting of the downloaded .qbo file.

If unsupported characters are found in the company file according to the Open Finance Exchange (OFX) standards.

In addition, a scan error may occur if there are issues communicating with the bank's server.

Summing Up!

This blog post suggests that the mentioned resolution methods should be able to help you fix QuickBooks Error Code OL-222. If for any reason the error persists despite trying these methods, we recommend contacting our 24/7 QuickBooks error supportexperts at 1-800-615-2347 for assistance.

See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 404

jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 10 '23
Trying to say thanks won't simply be adequate, for the fantasti c clarity in your written work. I will immediately snatch your rss channel to remain educated of any updates. 12 alimenti peggiori per diabetici
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 10 '23
I truly appreciate basically perusing the majority of your weblogs. Just needed to advise you that you have individuals like me who value your work. Certainly an awesome post. Caps off to you! The data that you have given is exceptionally useful. avvocato civilista
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 10 '23
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really refreshing examining this article today and I figure this might be a champion among other article that I've scrutinized yet. If its all the same to you keep this work proceeding in a comparative quality. realizzazione siti web milano
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 10 '23
You may remark on the request arrangement of the blog. You should visit it's unbelievable. Your blog review would swell up your guests. I was extremely satisfied to discover this site.I needed to thank you for this incredible read!! siti internet bologna
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 10 '23
I am scanning for and I need to post a comment that "The substance of your post is magnificent" Great work! link slot
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 18 '23
The author is energetic about acquiring wooden furniture on the web and his investigation about best wooden furniture has realized the plan of this article. https://www.datavision-tech.com/product/frequency-converters
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 24 '23
I am scanning for and I need to post a comment that "The substance of your post is magnificent" Great work! eyelash extension supplies
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 24 '23
I have been looking to discover a solace or powerful method to finish this procedure and I think this is the most reasonable approach to do it viably. 50000mah solar power bank
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 26 '23
This is also a fair post which I really savored the experience of scrutinizing. It isn't every day that I have the probability to see something like this.. NICOTINE POUCHES SNUS DUBAI
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 26 '23
I need you to thank for your season of this great read!!! I definately appreciate each and every piece of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff of your blog an unquestionable requirement read blog! Leads for my business
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 26 '23
Shocking learning and I seize the opportunity to bestow this kind of information to my mates and desire they like it they why I do.. new music
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 26 '23
Shocking learning and I seize the opportunity to bestow this kind of information to my mates and desire they like it they why I do.. new music
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 27 '23
Trying to say thanks won't simply be adequate, for the fantasti c clarity in your written work. I will immediately snatch your rss channel to remain educated of any updates. Viajar no Brasil em Junho
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 30 '23
I am scanning for and I need to post a comment that "The substance of your post is magnificent" Great work! digital
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 30 '23
Genuinely, this article is extremely one of the absolute best ever. I am an antique 'Article' gatherer and I at times read some new articles in the event that I discover them intriguing. What's more, I discovered this one entirely captivating and it ought to go into my gathering. Good work! اشتراك يوتيوب
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 30 '23
This is also a fair post which I really savored the experience of scrutinizing. It isn't every day that I have the probability to see something like this.. click
jsimitseo
jsimitseo May 31 '23
I wear t have room schedule-wise right now to completely read your site yet I have bookmarked it and furthermore include your RSS channels. I will return in a day or two. much obliged for an extraordinary site. Mobile Phone Repair Coventry