We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fitness/diet discussion | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John May 12 '23

So I'm looking for a class to take to motivat me to workout more. anyone ever take any classes they like?

I've heard mixed reviews of crossfit.

Olli Stor
Olli Stor May 12 '23
I believe crossfit is the most high intensity of all the workouts - probably not a "want to get into working out" thing
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan May 12 '23
I'm new to this forum and stumbled upon this thread while looking for info on fitness and diet. Thanks for sharing your story, and congrats on the weight loss so far! I've been trying to drop a couple of pounds myself and have been focusing on eating healthier and getting more exercise. I haven't tried the keto diet, but I've heard mixed reviews about it. I recently discovered Weight Loss Doctors, and I'm thinking of giving them a try. Their website medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com has some interesting info about different weight loss programs and approaches. Have you heard of them?
farhan
farhan Apr 13
Introduction to sports-specific training for athletes looking to enhance performance. Personal trainer Houston Tx
farhan
farhan May 1
Ajwain seeds have caught my attention for their potential to aid in losing belly fat, and I'm considering incorporating them into my diet. Health benefits
farhan
farhan May 7
Highlight any awards or recognition received by the clinic or doctors. Marketing Compnay in Riaydh
farhan
farhan May 9
Our commitment to sustainability means that our products are responsibly sourced and environmentally friendly. bordered foam dressings
farhan
farhan Jun 1
Live resin oil has the best quality terpene profiles, enhancing the taste and potency.The unique production process sets them apart in the cannabis extract market. crybaby disposable