We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

7 Days to Die | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez May 17 '23

Hey guys!

There have been a few posts about the details of this game, but from what I've seen, they didn't actually include details about the game!

It has been in the "alpha" stage for some time, but events in it are developing very quickly, and none of the trailers that are currently on YouTube/in circulation show anything of the cool content that it currently has.

So I'm here to discuss it : D

This is a fantastic survival game with a huge number of cooperative features.

Recently I got carried away with this with the help of several cool mods, such as: 7daystodiemods.com/darkness-falls-mod/

Darkness Falls, which in principle significantly expands the game, adding sooo many new technologies and features.

Add a random horde (instead of a blood moon every 7 days, you can set it up so that it throws a random giant horde at you any day/time. You could get it literally 5 minutes before the game starts!)

So more people need this game!

Olli Stor
Olli Stor May 17 '23
Yeah, I host a few games. One for me and my friends and one for a friend's kid and his friends.
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan May 17 '23
"Let's talk about this awesome survival game that's been flying under the radar. It's been in alpha for a while, but trust me, it's evolving like lightning! The trailers out there don't do justice to the cool content it offers. Now, let's dive into the good stuff. This game is an absolute gem for cooperative play, packed with features that'll blow your mind! Lately, I've been hooked on it with some sick mods like Darkness Falls from 7d2d.net. It takes the game to a whole new level, introducing a ton of fresh tech and mind-blowing features. Picture this: instead of the regular blood moon every 7 days, you can have random epic hordes attacking you anytime, anywhere! Imagine getting ambushed right at the start of the game, just five minutes in. Insane, right?