We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Issue Encountered with named Extractor Program | Forum

hdfg sdf
hdfg sdf May 19 '23

Hello fellow developers,

I am currently facing an issue while using the Named Entity Extractor API for extracting entities from text data. I would greatly appreciate some assistance in resolving this problem.

When I make requests to the Named Entity Extractor API, I receive incomplete or inaccurate results. The extracted entities do not match the expected entities within the text, and some relevant entities are missed entirely.

I have carefully followed the API documentation, ensuring that I provide the correct input text and format the request properly. Additionally, I have made several attempts with different sample texts and variations of input data, but the issue persists.

I am using Python as the programming language for my application, and I have integrated the Named Entity Extractor API into my code. I am running the application on a Linux server.

To troubleshoot the problem, I have reviewed the API documentation thoroughly, ensuring that I am using the correct API endpoint and authentication method. I have also examined the input text to verify its correctness and relevance to the expected entities. However, the output from the API continues to be inconsistent and unreliable.

I kindly request your guidance and support in addressing this issue. If any of you have encountered similar problems or have experience with the Named Entity Extractor API, your insights and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and expertise in resolving this matter.

ryhdr
ryhdr May 19 '23
Apologies for the issues you're facing with the API. To improve results, ensure correct input formatting and review the API documentation thoroughly. Consider experimenting with different sample texts and variations. If the problem persists, reach out to the API's support team for further assistance. Utilizing the named entity extractor api can greatly enhance your text analysis capabilities.