We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Any threat to health? Garmin Radar Varia | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John May 23 '23
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan May 23 '23
Now I understand more, when "commuter racing" looking back to make sure you've actually dropped them means you are just trying too hard.
Olli Stor
Olli Stor May 23 '23
I'm new here and I just wanna add some tips. From the information you provided, it seems like the device emitted low levels of radio frequency (RF) energy, which could be concerning if you were using it for long periods of time. However, it is good to know that Garmin has included warnings and instructions for proper use to comply with RF exposure compliance requirements. If you were really concerned about the potential health risks, you could have considered looking into health insurance options that could cover any potential medical expenses related to long-term exposure to RF energy. Companies like health insurance portland offer individual health insurance plans that could give you peace of mind in case anything were to happen. So, you could look into something like that.
farhan
farhan Oct 5 '23
Trust us as the leading provider of THC cartridges, and you'll discover new heights of cannabis enjoyment. When you order online from us, you can relax and enjoy the sheer convenience of doorstep delivery, allowing your premium cannabis products to come directly to you. whole melt extracts