We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Used car | Forum

Martina Perez
Martina Perez May 23 '23

It has already been published how much used cars have increased in price. A couple of weeks ago, I was offered $30,000 for my 2015 Laramie with 53,000 miles. The dealer didn't have a Wrangler ED on the lot I wanted, so I refused the deal. Similarly, I decided to leave the truck and specially ordered a Wrangler Rubicon ED from another dealer with a 7% discount on the bill.

For the sake of smiles and giggles, I went to the VROOM today we will see what they will offer for Laramie. Their offer today at the current mileage is $30,722. This is 72% of what I paid for it 6 years ago. I called the dealer I ordered my Jeep from, and they said they would beat any online offer by $750,00. Because of these guys, it's hard for me to justify keeping the truck.

Last week I sold a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Willys (to help pay for the Rubicon I ordered). It was a car I bought at a Copart used car auction two years ago for $10,000. It had a redesigned name, so I put it on the Face Book Marketplace for $22,000, which was 20% cheaper than the Kelly Blue Book. Two hours later I had a loyal customer.

Sardal
Sardal May 23 '23
I know this thread is a couple of years old, but I just wanted to chime in on the craziness of used car values. It's insane how much some vehicles are going for these days! It's definitely tempting to sell any spare late model used cars you might have lying around. Who knows how long this frenzy will last?  It's awesome that you were able to get such a good deal on your new Wrangler Rubicon ED. And hey, if you ever need to ship an ATV or anything like that, you should check out ShipAA's atv hauling services. They can help you transport your ride to pretty much any location in the US, and they'll make sure it gets there safe and sound.
Daniel Brian
Daniel Brian Feb 16
Hello there! The dealership is known for its commitment to customer service and strives to provide a seamless and enjoyable car buying experience. They have a team of knowledgeable sales representatives who can assist customers in finding the right vehicle based on their requirements and budget. It offer a wide range of Lincoln models, including sedans, SUVs, and crossovers, catering to different customer preferences and needs. You can contact varsity lincoln customer service, if you need some details check current inventory, schedule a test drive.
farhan
farhan Apr 20
Battery testing evaluates battery health to prevent unexpected failures. pay monthly car repairs near me