We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My Admin Template got corrupted after 1.5 installation. How to rectify it ? | Forum

Lovely
Lovely Jan 13 '13
Hello,

After installation of 1.5 version my admin template got corrupted and admin section is showing lot of debug errors. Also I am not able to click on some page menus in admin section..

How to get new Admin template >>? What is solution>

Regards,

Vikas

cit27
cit27 Jan 13 '13
Have you tried changing themes to Graphite Via Ftp then changing back to your original theme (must compatible with the version 1.5) or try to delete the theme your currently using.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 13 '13
Lovely, can you also enable DEV MODE?
And cit24's suggestion is also logical.

Let me know the results.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 13 '13
Lovely
Lovely Jan 14 '13
Hello Cit24  /  Aliia,

I did the same thing as suggested by you.I changed theme to Graphite but same problem comes then I first deleted the old graphite theme and then download the same from oxwall and finally upload to my themes. I follow the procedure

Dev _mode ( false / True ) during upload. Now when finally log into my site , I can not see even admin section after log in( Earlier i can do some changes in admin but errors were coming).Now the present theme is not graphite but genteel (third party). I think now i can't even change theme as can not see admin page after log in. I have also reinstalled "Genteel theme" in similar fashion  as stated above but still below error is coming

Following error is coming now..

Regards,

lovely

The Forum post is edited by Lovely Jan 14 '13
Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC Jan 14 '13
Some files are missing, pm me i can fix this for you.
cit27
cit27 Jan 14 '13
Lovely, Ronnel Dela Cruz can help u...please contact him