We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How points are calculated? - Membership Level | Forum

Jacq
Jacq Jan 13 '13
In the general settings can you explain what options are available.  I can't see these on the screenshots.  Thank you
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Here is the screenshot for this tab.

http://www.oxwall.org/..._2245_1351168890.jpg
Jacq
Jacq Jan 14 '13
The screenshot shows the points calculation type as "credit points"?  Is that the only option? 

Are you not able to calculate points by counting other activities instead like adding a blog post, attending an event, joining a group, adding a comment to the newsfeed etc.  I don't want to include 'user credits.'

As I mentioned before counting 'user credits' does not work for my site as credit balances go up and down and do not continually rise. 

appreciated,
Jacq
Purusothaman Ramanujam
There are other options too apart from Credit Points. Do you wish to know those other options?

You can give a try directly in teh admin settings of the demo site.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Other options for example are blog posts count, user activities count, photos, groups, and etc
Jacq
Jacq Jan 14 '13
Thanks Purus counting other activities will be perfect! 

Sorry can you remind me of the admin logins for your demo site and I will take a quick look before purchasing, thank you?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Sure. Please do have a demo of my plugin before you buy. so that we can make sure that all are happy :)

Login Details:

Purus
Test@123
Jacq
Jacq Jan 14 '13
Yes, just used the demo site. 

1.  What activities are included in the "number of user activities' option? 

2.  Is it one point per activity?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
1) All the activities on his/her newsfeed

2) Yes
Jacq
Jacq Jan 14 '13
OK thank you :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Welcome :)
Jacq
Jacq Jan 14 '13
The 'shopping item' count'  How is that calculated?  Does it work with all shopping plugins or just yours?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
1 point for 1 item.. There is no way I can know how developers have implemented..  so its just for my plugins..
Jacq
Jacq Jan 14 '13
OK got it!
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic