We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Purple Pelican Restaurant in San Pedro | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez May 30 '23
The owner of Sandy Toes Beach Bar & Grill gets ready to open a new restaurant, just a few blocks away...

[Linked Image]

Purple Pelican Restaurant Readies to Open And…Wow

The Purple Pelican Restaurant is set to open in the beginning of November in the most gorgeous over-the-water building that I can possibly imagine. I stopped in yesterday and last week to take pictures. I’ll probably stop in again today. I am pretty close to speechless…it’s that beautiful. The Purple Pelican Restaurant. Seating for 80! Opening at 4 pm for tapas and cocktails and beautiful dinner service in this new incredible space. At night…with beautiful lighting and…the sunset…this is going to be so beautiful. They are planning to open the first week of November, and I thought I would give you a preview.

Big Ass Fans (that’s the brand!), a nod to the Barrel Bar with some of the seating…a 2-story (or more) ceiling, cool smooth concrete floor. There will be a long banquette under these windows and seating. Get ready for the Purple Pelican Restaurant opening lagoon side in the Boca Del Rio area in November 2022. I’ll see you there.
jerry1
jerry1 May 30 '23
This resturant is looking amazing and the view is also very beautifull specially i liked the lake on right side very much.

Available here https://chuksdump.com/furniture-removal-services-in-lynnwood-wa Furniture Removal Services in Lynnwood WA

The Forum post is edited by jerry1 May 30 '23
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan May 30 '23
This restaurant looks like a dream come true. I can only imagine how beautiful it looks in real life. From what I see, it opened quite recently and the fact that it’s a family business makes it even more special. My job requires me to do a lot of traveling and I was able to visit many restaurants all over the country and abroad. I visited some amazing restaurants in France and Italy especially. However one restaurant that I would visit again is https://www.riwa-restaurant.de/de/ from Fussen. They offer a large variety of cocktails with many dishes that may seem familiar, but are cooked in german style. For example, one dish that I had was a german version of mac and cheese called kasspatzle. It’s made with caramelized onions and uses a type of pasta specific to Germany. Also, nothing tastes better than European cheese. Traveling made me realize that our cheese has no taste. 
Tonya Gilmore
Tonya Gilmore Aug 4 '23
The upcoming opening of the beautiful Purple Pelican Restaurant is just around the corner. The over the water skyscraper appears so beautiful that I am at a loss for words. I returned several times to snap pictures and take it all in. Let's now discuss the inside. They have these cool, which help to keep things airy. Everything depends on the atmosphere and comfort. Even the seating configurations refer to the barrel bar. The furniture removalchoices are also available if you wish to get rid of the old furniture and get new. Cheers to exciting new experiences and mouthwatering memories at the purple pelican!