We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

theme changes - Blue Line | Forum

zako
zako Jan 14 '13

Hi i want to buy the blue line in color blue

can i change the header color to white as well as change the header height since i have big logo

Thanks

Zak

zako
zako Jan 14 '13
Thank what about the header height  size
zako
zako Jan 14 '13

Thanks, could you make an extra costomize for  fees on this theme or make some similar theme with with option to change the header? i like your style but i need a big logo but clean design

Zak

zako
zako Jan 15 '13

thank, but there is a bug in the new system 1.5 that effect on the theme in the footer

for exmple when you click on the video or other page also without to sign in when try to add an item with or without sign in you see in the footer a lot of code line and if you sign you see much more:

http://www.weisrael.com/video/add/index/

it show on every theme that i replace

thanks

Zak

zako
zako Jan 15 '13

Hi it seem that the error was from the TinyMCE plugin

when i deactive the plugin the error is gone, but i can remove it since it say uninstall fail

any idea for solve it since i wont to move on with your theme, could you mention how much it will cost to make the change the header

my e-mail heverka@hotmail.com

Thanks

Zak

zako
zako Jan 15 '13

hi just to inform you that TinyMCE 6063 for v. 1.5 make a error on any footer in any theme, also can make an uninstall, only if remove it from the server

v. 6062 work well with v. 1.5

Cn we move on with the theme change cost please?

Thanks Zak

zako
zako Jan 16 '13

Hi

could you please tell me what will be the price for an extra header changes:

Thanks

Zak

You do not have permission to reply this topic