We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Selling my owned undergarments | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Vayt
Vayt Jul 11 '23
I've made the decision to earn some extra income by selling my previously owned undergarments. It's a concept that captivates my interest. Hence, I'd like to know if you have any suggestions on how I can compete with well-established sellers? Any helpful tips?
Qarty Gewip
Qarty Gewip Jul 11 '23
When it comes to selling used underwear online, Naughty Connection is an excellent platform worth considering. I prefer buying there womens used knickers https://naughtyconnection.com/product-category/womens-used-knickers/. They offer a dedicated marketplace where sellers can create listings and connect with potential buyers. The website provides various features that enhance the selling process, including secure payment options, discreet packaging, and a rating system that promotes trust among users. Furthermore, Naughty Connection fosters a strong community where sellers can network, share advice, and learn from other sellers' experiences.