We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Admin directory and all the other ones besides OW_ directories are gone ? | Forum

Andre
Andre Jan 21 '13
Now i don't if the problem arised after installing this template http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/446 or it's my host (Arvixe) playing games but the directory ADMIN as disapeared !!! All directories are gone (well nothing shows up under FTP)
/users/
/forum/
etc...
GONE

All that's left are OW_ directories
Is it my host or the template ?

It was a brand new installation. I had all the plugins installed and configured.
What the heck happened ?

Let me know
Thanks
Purusothaman Ramanujam
It should not be the theme. Contact the designer via PM and verify.

Do you have backup? if so for time being, restore the folders while you investigate the issue.
Andre
Andre Jan 21 '13
Well no backup yet, It's a fresh installation. I had no members yet  !!
What the heck happened ?

Yeah i doubt that the theme is the problem tho i can't be sure about it but i think it was working fine when i checked everything. So it must be the host ? Man Arvixe is such a.... Anyways. Is there something else i can do ? I contacted them to see what's it's all about ?

Yesterday, i started getting 500 internal server errors out of no where from plain index.htm on other sites of mine on this box. Took them one day to contact me again to say it's resolved now (no explications what so ever)
So maybe they are playing games again...

Anyways, anything you can tell me about my issue will be appreciated !

Thanks
Purusothaman Ramanujam
If its a fresh one, try to re-upload the missing folders and give a try.
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jan 21 '13
i think its not the theme because its not related to the theme... and are you sure you didn't accidentally delete anyfiles or did this error happens when you installed the theme?

but since its a newly made how about re create it again. 
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I feel the same as OWDesigns. Might have deleted with some unintentional keystores.
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jan 21 '13
also.. oxwall staff is verifying our themes and plugins before they will let us put it to the oxwall store.
Andre
Andre Jan 25 '13
It's not the theme guys. Works dman right and looks AWESOME !

The problem was that i previously added a couple of weeks days before Dolphin and Wordpress

(i changed my mind 3 times so far about what i could do with my site hahahahaha)
I deleted everything, well thought i HAD ! So it messed up Oxwall script so i figured it would be a good idea to say this here in case it happens to someone else.

Damn my english sucks today ciboire...

Cheers
The Forum post is edited by Andre Jan 25 '13