We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OW Debug - Exception | Forum

mack
mack Mar 12 '11
hello i need help: i was trying to change and add a new theme on my social site and i made a mistake and deleted one theme and now i got this error message pleas anybody can help me how i can recover and fix this problem :(
----------------------------------------------------------------

OW Debug — Exception
File: /home/mysite/public_html/network/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php
Line: 425
Trace:

#0 /home/mysite/public_html/network/ow_core/theme_manager.php(72): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByName('graphite')
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/network/ow_core/theme_manager.php(93): OW_ThemeManager->__construct()
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/network/ow_core/application.php(113): OW_ThemeManager::getInstance()
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/network/index.php(43): OW_Application->init()
#4 {main}

Type: InvalidArgumentException
Den Team
Den Mar 14 '11
Hey!
Download graphite theme from our store and upload it to your site again.
Den Team
Den Mar 14 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
mack
mack Mar 14 '11
i did it but still get the same error, now i am trying to reinistall the site again with the same name but i got a message that i cant reinstall oxall because my database has already users and must be empty, but i dont wanna lose this users, so i dont know what can i do to save my users already registered fix the problem,
mack
mack Mar 15 '11
i am trying to safe my users alredy registered in my SQL data base, so thats why idk how to install again the site.
Den Team
Den Mar 15 '11
You can reinstall oxwall only with empty database. So, I advise you to find out an issue with theme.
Did you upload "Graphite" or "Graphit+Sidebar" theme? You need to upload "Graphite" theme and it should work well :)
rockergyi
rockergyi May 4 '12
i have a problem

OW Debug - Exception

Message: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections File: /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_core4888/database.php Line: 187 Trace: #0 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_core4888/database.php(217): OW_Database->__construct(Array)
#1 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_core4888/ow.php(123): OW_Database::getInstance(Array)
#2 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_core4888/base_dao.php(47): OW::getDbo()
#3 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_system_plugins4888/base/bol/config_dao.php(66): OW_BaseDao->__construct()
#4 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_system_plugins4888/base/bol/config_dao.php(55): BOL_ConfigDao->__construct()
#5 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_system_plugins4888/base/bol/config_service.php(63): BOL_ConfigDao::getInstance()
#6 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_system_plugins4888/base/bol/config_service.php(52): BOL_ConfigService->__construct()
#7 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_core4888/config.php(48): BOL_ConfigService::getInstance()
#8 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_core4888/config.php(68): OW_Config->__construct()
#9 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_core4888/ow.php(60): OW_Config::getInstance()
#10 /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_core4888/application.php(105): OW::getConfig()
#11 /home/wackwall/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init()
#12 {main} Type: InvalidArgumentException

help me
Michael I.
Michael I. May 4 '12
Contact your hosting company and ask them to increase max_connections for your account.