We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ERPNext Business plan to start a new Business Unit | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Jul 25 '23
I have been tasked with developing a business plan to create a new business unit in our software development company that will exclusively provide ERPNext as a solution. We already have pre-sales and sales departments, so based on financial forecasts, we will grow as the business expands.

To write the same thing, I need some recommendations regarding the following,

Market Analysis
    Let's start with what the minimum team size should be
    How many front-end developers will be needed on Frapper/Python and ERPNext
What is the overall experience that we should strive for in terms of the number of years
    How much does it cost in terms of CTC for a team of 4-6 people, based on paragraph 3 above?
    Any other input or feedback.

Please let me know, it will be very helpful.
Thank you in advance.
gfyj9
gfyj9 Jul 25 '23
The ERPNEXT business plan for starting a new business unit looks promising. I found the post insightful, especially the section on financial projections and market analysis. As someone who's considering launching a new venture, like cloves benefits for conceiving, I appreciate the valuable tips and strategic approach outlined here. Thanks for sharing this valuable information!
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Jul 25 '23
In fact, you haven't provided enough information to any of the embedded employees to help you develop your plan.
Oswaldo Damaj
Oswaldo Damaj Jul 25 '23
Starting a new Business Unit for ERPNext sounds exciting! When it comes to market analysis, consider factors like the target audience, competition, and potential clients in India. For the team, it's best to have a minimum size that ensures smooth operations and growth. Seek experienced Frappe developers, Python experts, and ERPNext front-end developers with a solid track record. If you're planning to expand to the US market, forming a us llc for non residents can provide several benefits and open up new opportunities. Check out this source for a hassle-free LLC registration process.
Ibrahim Simmons
Ibrahim Simmons Sep 14 '23
How to start a business without any personal funds?
Vanessa French
Vanessa French Sep 15 '23
Starting a business without any personal funds can definitely be a challenge, but don't worry, there are options available to you. One possibility is to explore external sources of funding, such as seeking out investors, utilizing crowdfunding platforms, or even applying for small business loans. Another option is to bootstrap your business, which means being resourceful and finding creative ways to minimize costs. It's also a good idea to set up separate business bank accounts to keep your personal and business finances organized. Oh, and by the way, I've found this helpful article at creative.onl that might give you more insights.