We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Email/One Site Notification | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Morribi
Morribi Jan 22 '13
I recently updated something to my site and the Email notification on the dashboard went off.. I can't find it anymore.. I have downloaded and installed another E-mail notification plugin BUT still not showing up in my page.. Please help.
Brien
Brien Jan 22 '13
same with me added the facebook importer and now my site is stuck on the authentication email on my profile when I sign in
Brien
Brien Jan 22 '13
turns out the email sent an hour later so i was able to get in
Alia Team
Alia Jan 22 '13
>>I recently updated something to my site and the Email notification on the dashboard went off.

Can you clarify what do you mean by "email notifications" ? Have looked at the "Dashboard" page and can't find anything related to notifications there.

Morribi
Morribi Jan 22 '13

I installed this: 

Activity notifications

Real-time and email notifications about site activity

I mean The Email notification Bar in the dashboard where user set what notification they receive through their email... hOW DO I RESTORE THIS BACK.. 

Alia Team
Alia Jan 23 '13
Morribi, from what I can see your site is not of 1.5 or 1.5.1 version. Have you restored your site to the older versions? Or that is what you originally had when you install Notifications plugin?