We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

facebook authentication email Isnt being sent | Forum

Brien
Brien Jan 22 '13
Idk which plugin I believe its the facebook login but when I used it it let me in but now my account is stuck on the authentication screen I entered aan email and it never send the email to any of my addresses - I know my email is proerly configured cause I get all the system emails  through it

I even used a gmail and a yahoo email to see the results with no luck - now I cant even get into my admin side....
Attachments:
  Untitled.jpg (71.81Kb)
Brien
Brien Jan 22 '13
problem is its not sending the authentication email -

Brien
Brien Jan 22 '13
have no idea how to get into my admin ctr now ...
Brien
Brien Jan 22 '13
well i got the email an hour later lol .....
Brien
Brien Jan 22 '13
hmmm I wonder if thats happening to all my customers too ?

Alia Team
Alia Jan 23 '13
Brien, seems like your emails are being stored in a "to send" list on your mail server. Usually they have some kind of limits, let's say 200 emails per hour. And all emails are send accordingly.

I have just registered on your site. Have not received an email yet. I will let you know how much it will take once I receive it.

To log in as admin, just open your site in another browser or clean cache of your current one.
Brien
Brien Jan 23 '13
yeah cleaned cache already :-)
Alia Team
Alia Jan 30 '13
Brien, I didn't receive verification email from your site.
Have you disabled verification feature on purpose because it is not working properly now on your site?

Brien
Brien Jan 30 '13
nope haven't I swear Ive been going through so many problems its ridiculous lol
Brien
Brien Jan 30 '13
if its not trying to reach plugin support on errors its tryn to figure out why the authentication takes hours to days to be sent .... I spend more time here than I do on my site ......

Brien
Brien Jan 30 '13
i cant get a strait answer between the conflicts of what the problem is - plugin owner and coding support say it the host - host says its the coder IDK just stuck in the middle try to get crap working ....
Brien
Brien Jan 30 '13
I have to manually verify emails before people can get in ......
Brien
Brien Jan 30 '13
developer fixed case closed finally :-) whoo hooo lol
Brien
Brien Jan 30 '13
now to see if I can find some of these plugin guys lol
Alia Team
Alia Jan 31 '13
Brien, do you mind sharing what was the issue?
Brien
Brien Jan 31 '13
well now rss isnt showing up  and a few other plugins are goofn up as well

bought 2 rss feed plugins and both of them arnt answering  questions ......