We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Trading Journey - Experiences | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Aug 2 '23
Hi, everybody
Let's share our trading journey, daily deals and everything else.
I think it will be interesting!
Elijah Black
Elijah Black Aug 2 '23
In my trading journey, I started out as a total newbie, eager to make some big bucks in the market. I dove headfirst into learning, cramming all the trading knowledge I could get my hands on.
Olli Stor
Olli Stor Aug 2 '23
The ability to harness the power of artificial intelligence to make more informed trading decisions has been nothing short of amazing. One thing I've noticed is how AI Trading allows for https://immediateconnect.net/ between data analysis and action. It's like having a trusted companion who crunches numbers at lightning speed, helping you navigate the unpredictable world of trading. Of course, like any journey, there are ups and downs. It's crucial to maintain a balanced approach, stay disciplined, and not let emotions cloud your judgment. Learning from daily trades, analyzing patterns, and adapting strategies accordingly has been key for me.
Peter Hansson
Peter Hansson Sep 1 '23
i have to say the best thing i did to even learn trading was to take a free trading course, this is information that is completely free, i also used autotrading tools like immediate connect and oil profit that invest in oljepris automatically and took alot of guessing out of the equation