We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Adding Credit balance to Message - MailChimp Integration for Oxwall | Forum

Jacq
Jacq Jan 24 '13
Is it possible to incorporate the user's credit balance ( an option) in a message via Mailchimp.  Users forget how many credits they have and it will encourage them to log on site and spend!
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I have not planned to improve this plugin as there is no positive response for this plugin.
Jacq
Jacq Jan 24 '13
I love it!
Purusothaman Ramanujam
There was not even a single thanks message for this plugin. But they keep asking for free plugin.

Only you, personally said your feedback that you liked.
Jacq
Jacq Jan 24 '13
That is disgraceful!

Oxwall users should start to give back what they have received.  Developers work very hard to produce plugins and provide hours of support.  Feedback is essential for future development and to establish the value and possible uses for a plugin.

Is it so hard to publicly say. Thank you!  You have my support Purus.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for your kind words. I am currently working on improving my existing plugins and fixing bugs. Once done, I will look on your requirement.
Chris H.
Chris H. Jan 29 '13
I have not been on for a little over a month and if so it is quick! I have to say Purus that I am very thankful for all your plugins whether free or paid. I don't mind paying for your plugins as they are well needed and makes Oxwall a masterpiece along with others plugins. But we would have to all be crazy for not giving you thanks and credit for your free ones. Thanks for all you do as I am much appreciative of all your plugins.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks Chris for your kind words. I am happy for that. Thanks again.
Richard Carr
Richard Carr May 12 '13
Yes Puru is a fantastic developer..Thank you Puru, I use many of your free and paid plugins which are essential for any oxwall powered website. Puru has also given me lots and lots of help installing plugins and making them work with my own site. Purus plugins not only function well but he puts time into their design also. 

I am currently looking into buying this plugin :) Just checking out mailchimp plans etc. I use a monthly e-bulletin and have c.3,000 subscribers at the moment.

Richard Carr
Richard Carr May 12 '13
aha even better, its free - Thank you Puru
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks Richard for your kind words :)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Nov 10 '14
This Looks Like A NEAT Plugin!  If I Use This Plugin, Does It AUTO REMOVE Email Contacts That Are DELETED Members Of My Social Network?  :--)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Yes, it does.
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Nov 11 '14
GREAT!  :--)
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic