We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

CBD oil .... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alex
Alex Aug 21 '23
Anyone using it ? Started yesterday , supposed to help with hypertension . Hoping it works so I can get off the bp medication ....
Doral Bares
Doral Bares Aug 21 '23
Please keep us posted about any effects you notice. So far all I hear about is weak evidence of slight changes. A friend is getting into growing legal weed here and I'm curious.

I find that regular aerobic exercise keeps my BP normal, so that's pretty well proven to me.
Emily Blake
Emily Blake Aug 21 '23

I've been dealing with hypertension too. Tried a bunch of things but found some relief with natural alternatives. I did some research, and cannabis products have some evidence for helping with this issue, so I decided to give it a go. 

Actually, I made a card at https://releaf.co.uk/, and from there I get my cannabis products. It's been a part of my routine for a couple of months now, and I've noticed a subtle change. Just sharing my personal experience, and of course, it might not be the same for everyone
The Forum post is edited by Emily Blake Aug 21 '23