We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

mirroring your iOS device to your TV | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Natalie Johnson
Natalie Johnson Aug 22 '23
Stability and image quality are important factors when mirroring. Have you faced any challenges like lag, audio/video synchronization issues, or compatibility problems? How did you overcome them?
Stefan
Stefan Aug 22 '23
Indeed, ensuring stability and image quality during mirroring has been a priority for me. While using various methods, including built-in features and third-party apps, I have experienced occasional lag and synchronization problems. However, I've recently come across a potential solution in the form of the "DoCast: Cast to Chromecast TV" app https://apps.apple.com/us/app/docast-cast-to-chromecast-tv/id6446948344. This app boasts of reliable mirroring capabilities with minimal lag and optimal audio-video synchronization. The app's features have streamlined my mirroring experience, delivering smoother performance and higher image quality. It's worth considering such dedicated solutions to enhance the stability and quality of mirroring, especially in scenarios where seamless projection is crucial.
Daniela Rich
Daniela Rich Aug 22 '23
One notable issue has been occasional lag during mirroring sessions, which can disrupt the seamless experience. Additionally, I've encountered audio and video synchronization issues, where the content on the TV lags behind the sound on my device. To overcome these challenges, I've ensured that both my iOS device and the TV are running the latest software versions. I've also tried adjusting the resolution settings and utilizing a stable Wi-Fi connection.