We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Ranking & Visibility suddenly Down for my website | Forum

ben
ben Aug 25 '23
My website's ranking and visibility have suddenly plummeted in the past week. I'm not sure what could be causing this. I've been consistently following best SEO practices, so this is quite unexpected. Has anyone else experienced this sudden drop in rankings? Could it be due to some recent algorithm update? Also, what tools or strategies do you recommend for diagnosing the issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
The Forum post is edited by ben Aug 25 '23
lora
lora Aug 25 '23
Sudden drops can be frustrating, but let's try to figure this out. First, have you made any major changes to your website recently, like altering the content, changing URLs, or modifying the site structure? These changes could impact your rankings. Additionally, check your website's loading speed and mobile-friendliness, as these factors are crucial for user experience and rankings. Regarding algorithm updates, there might have been one that affected your site. It's always a good idea to keep an eye on reputable SEO news sources for updates. As for tools, consider using Google Search Console to identify any specific issues Google has flagged for your site. If you're still struggling, you might want to consider getting an SEO audit from a reliable SEO agency like SEO Agency https://en.site-ok.com/ . Sometimes, a fresh perspective can uncover issues you might have missed. Also, make sure to review your backlink profile to ensure there's no suspicious activity.
The Forum post is edited by lora Aug 25 '23