We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Seeking Advice on Evidence Collection Apps | Forum

ben
ben Aug 25 '23
Hey everyone, I'm looking for recommendations on user-friendly apps that can help me collect evidence like photos, videos, and audio recordings for various situations. Do you know any reliable options? Are there apps that can act as impartial witnesses to important events? How do you ensure data security while using such apps? Thanks!
The Forum post is edited by ben Aug 25 '23
lora
lora Aug 25 '23
Greetings! I'd suggest ProofKeep . This user-friendly mobile application acts as an impartial witness, capturing video, audio, and photographic evidence of any event, transaction, or situation that is important to you. It offers strong data security with end-to-end encryption and secure cloud storage. Plus, it has features like time-stamping and tamper-proofing to ensure the integrity of your evidence. I've personally used it and found it really reliable for legal and personal purposes. Give it a shot!
sara
sara Aug 25 '23
I've also been on the lookout for such apps, and your recommendation sounds promising. It's reassuring to know about the data security features. Has anyone else here tried this app or have other options in mind for collecting evidence? Sharing more experiences would be great!