We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Site down after trying to upgrade | Forum

Jim Doria
Jim Doria Jan 28 '13
So tried to upgrade a site that was using the Rainy theme through the admin interface. It won't come up now. I've uploaded the latest Rainy theme from the store but it is still not working. Here's the error message I'm getting:

File:

/(my oxwall path)/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:419Trace:#0 

/(my oxwall path)/ow_core/theme_manager.php(93): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByName('origin') #1 

/(my oxwall path)/ow_core/application.php(151): OW_ThemeManager->initDefaultTheme() #2 

/(my oxwall path)/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #3 {main}

Type: InvalidArgumentException

Any clue what went wrong? How do I get it back up?

The Forum post is edited by Jim Doria Jan 28 '13
cit27
cit27 Jan 28 '13
try upload oxwall bacic theme or graphite theme (or go back to  oxwall basic theme if you have)

The Forum post is edited by cit27 Jan 28 '13
Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC Jan 29 '13
Pm me for this. i fixed several issues like this.
like on Alex's issue.
Jim Doria
Jim Doria Jan 30 '13
I tried switching back to graphite by changing the value in the DB as prescribed here:

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/8018?page=1#post-39592

But it didn't work.

Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC Jan 31 '13
Pm me i can help you.
Preston
Preston Jan 31 '13
can you help me as well..  I deleted the themes out of the ow_themes folder accept for aerial now will not work I get this error

I tried re uploading the themes I deleted but still does not work

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:Cant find theme `origin` in DB!File:/home/username/public_html/mywebsite/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:419Trace:#0 /home4/username/public_html/mywebsite/ow_core/theme_manager.php(93): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByName('origin') #1 /home/username/public_html/mywebsite/ow_core/application.php(151): OW_ThemeManager->initDefaultTheme() #2 /home/username/public_html/mywebsite/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #3 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

The Forum post is edited by Preston Jan 31 '13
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 4 '13
Jim and Preston, re-upload the Origin theme to your server.
Preston
Preston Mar 30 '14
Worked thank you!!  Sorry so long to reply :)