We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Instagram posts not embedding/previewing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alex
Alex Aug 28 '23
Instagram posts are currently not embedding/previewing properly on our page. Two users have reported this on both laptop and phone platforms. 

It's NOT the case that the IG user has not allowed embedding. This just shows the IG link inside a small rectangle (same as what typically shows up, for example, when you attempt to post something from a private IG user). 
Doral Bares
Doral Bares Aug 28 '23
I took a look at the forum and see what you're talking about.

How are you grabbing the URLs to the posts? I was able to replicate the post not embedding properly when using the links shared on your forum, but when I went to the post myself (on IG) and grabbed the link (three dots>copy link), the embed worked perfectly on my test forum.
William Hopster
William Hopster Aug 28 '23
Ugh, I totally feel the frustration about Instagram posts not embedding or previewing properly. It's like playing hide and seek with our own content!  Maybe they're cooking up some updates again.
By the way, have you ever considered giving our posts a little boost and using a buy instagram likes instant delivery service? It could be a cool way to get more eyes on our stuff.
The Forum post is edited by William Hopster Aug 28 '23
HerryJoseph
HerryJoseph Sep 23 '23

Embarking on your journey of Instagram video downloads has never been easier than with our comprehensive guide to using Iqdo app. Whether you're a seasoned user or a newcomer, this guide will walk you through the process, ensuring that you can download Instagram videos with confidence. Looking for a convenient instagram stories downloader? Our user-friendly tool simplifies the process, allowing you to download Instagram Stories effortlessly and enjoy them at your leisure. We cover the basics, from copying the video URL to pasting it into Iqdo app's user-friendly interface. With step-by-step instructions, you'll quickly become proficient at downloading your favorite Instagram videos in the highest quality available. Join us as we demystify Instagram video downloads and empower you to access and enjoy your cherished content anytime, anywhere. With Iqdo app, preserving and sharing Instagram videos has never been more accessible or user-friendly.

anna
anna Sep 25 '23
I adore that you informed me about this article since I think it's amazing. That is exactly what I was hoping to discover, and I sincerely hope you will continue to share such excellent stuff in the years to come. foodle