We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Installation error | Forum

Julie
Julie Jan 29 '13

Hello,

I am shifted to new VPS from Hostpaedia. Whenever i try to install Oxwall on my new host, after installation when i visit to homepage it gives me 500 internal server error.

One of my friend told it may be due to PHP mis-configuration of max_timeout or PHP version or HTACCESS error.

It doesnt seems so, i contacted my host Hostpaedia Team and they told to contact script vendor for minimum specification of PHP.

Please help i am new to this all.

Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 30 '13
We need more details. Use this topic to get them: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661
letei mndeme
letei mndeme Feb 17 '13
i have tried to nstall oxwall1.5.1 on wampserver, when came to second step of installing database the page don't display is there any one who can help
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 18 '13
Do you see just a blank page on the second step of installation?
letei mndeme
letei mndeme Feb 20 '13
yes when i want to go the thrird step that is where the problem start does not display any thing
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 20 '13
Okay, and what is about your error_log? Did you check it? The error should be stored there.
letei mndeme
letei mndeme Feb 20 '13
look at this picture when i command to move in third step it is appear as foolle
Attachments:
  Untitled.png (37.12Kb)
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 24 '13
You should search for the error in your error_log - that is the only way to obtain relevant information about the issue.