We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

QuickBooks Error Code 6094 (Company File Error) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Adelina Martin
Adelina Martin Sep 5 '23

QuickBooks Errors are pretty company considering the technical complexity of this accounting program. One such error is Error code 6094. This error appears as the user opens the company file. The following error message appears “An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to start the database server that manages access to the QuickBooks company file. Error 6094”. Read this article to know the causes and fixes for “Error code 6094 in QuickBooks”.

What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 6094?

The error may appear as a result of the following causes:

• QuickBooks database server manager” may be facing technical issues.
  • Network issues can also lead to this company error.
  • The company file damage can be another major cause.
Technical avenues to resolve QuickBooks Company file error code 6904

Perform the following solutions one by one to get this issue sorted out.

Solution 1: Configure the Internet Security
  • Access the “settings of the PC Tools” and after that visit the “Quarantine” option.
  • Add QB to the exception list.
  • This can be done by clicking on “Global Action List” and then adding the QB files to exclude.
Solution 2: Making changes to the AVG Anti-virus settings
  • One more approach for resolving Error code 6094 in QuickBooks is by “configuring the AVG settings”.
  • In the beginning, “visit the AVG Antivirus User Interface”.
  • Now, follow up to the “Resident shield” section, and therein, go for “Manage Exceptions”.

• The next step involves adding “Drive:\Program Files\Intuit” to the list.
  • Hit on “History” and after that, “open the Virus Vault”. Now, opt for QuickBooks File in the Vault and restore these files.

• Transfer these files to their original location.

C:\Program files \Intuit\QuickBooks folder

• When done, “try to open the Company file in QB again”.

Read More....!!!

Anastasiya Mayorkina
Occasionally, I find myself struggling in the midst of the writing process, facing challenges like crafting a coherent plan and selecting the most suitable ideas. During such times, I'm aware that I can always depend on capstone writinghelp, particularly because they specialize in various types of nursing projects. They are experts at composing meticulously structured and logically coherent project documents within my field of medical research. To further consolidate the outcomes, they even assisted me in creating a final presentation to effectively convey my major accomplishments and completed tasks.