We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Telegram login issues | Forum

Alexia Gold
Alexia Gold Sep 11 '23
I recently purchased a used Iphone and for some reason can not login into my Telegram account. Any idea what can i do?
Alexia Gold
Alexia Gold Sep 11 '23
It seems you need to transfer your Telegram to your new iPhone.
This guide might help you:
1. Download and install Telegram on your new device.
2. Once installed, launch the app.
3. You'll receive a verification code on your old phone.
4. Accept the restore option and watch as all your chats, photos, videos, and files flood into your new device.
Lex Further
Lex Further Sep 11 '23
Happened to me before, just with the different messenger. I would say that you need to clean telegram cache first https://applenapps.com/clear-telegram-cache-on-iphone/. That should probably solve the problem . Otherwise try re-installing the app all over again. Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
Maroline Yuko
Maroline Yuko Sep 11 '23
When you choose to restore your data, your old messages, photographs, and videos will immediately begin to appear in your new device. baseball 9
Master Eddie Lydon
 I am glad to be here and read your very interesting article, it was very informative and helpful information for me. keep it up. highlander coat
The Forum post is edited by Master Eddie Lydon Apr 16
Lorena Duran
Lorena Duran Apr 29
Fantastic blog I have never ever read this type of amazing information. Rocky Leather Jacket