We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Shipping business recommendation for exporting cars out of pakistan | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alex
Alex Sep 12 '23

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a reputable shipping business that would help me export my car from Pakistan to Canada. Any suggestions would be great !

Thanks

Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Sep 13 '23
Good luck with that! There are facebook group named CUSTOM CLEARING AGENTS PAKISTAN you can post your query there but i can assure you 99% of the guys are unqualified for your order.  What car is it!? And which city!
Sheryl Sorman
Sheryl Sorman Sep 13 '23
I've been through a similar experience when I had to ship a car across the United States, so I understand the importance of choosing the right company. One tip I can offer is to research shipping companies that specialize in international car transport. They often have the expertise and experience to handle the complexities of customs, documentation, and logistics involved in overseas shipments. I also found this informative article (https://comparethecarrier.com/blog/state-to-state-car-towing/) that discusses state-to-state car towing, but it might have some useful insights for international shipping as well.