We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

e-mail conformation for members dose't work | Forum

russo
russo Feb 20 '13
i install 2 diffident social network and i do registration for profile for all diffident social network e-mail conformation come   Ciao,

Per confermare la tua registrazione su oland, per favore usa il link seguente:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nel caso in cui tu non abbia richiesto una registrazione, per favore cancella questo messaggio.

Grazie,
oland
The Forum post is edited by russo Feb 20 '13
russo
russo Feb 20 '13
it's mean the problem in Oxwall !!! not in host 

SL
SL Feb 20 '13
Why many users do not get the same problem as you? ..they do not get the problem in e-mail confirmation
The Forum post is edited by SL Feb 20 '13
russo
russo Feb 20 '13
if u have eyes read good look not only me i have this problem 
Pete
Pete Feb 21 '13
It does not make any sence ,i am trying to set a freinds oxwall up ,useing just normal email not smtp.I sent out a test message it was sent  to email accounts ok,i can send messages to member on Oxwall and thay get notice message sent to there email.When anybody signs up thay do not get any email sent.The email address must be working as it sends out Emails .So can somebody tell me what is wrong if the email is correct ,it does not make sence to me.so this means my friend will need to use SMTP,
The Forum post is edited by Pete Feb 21 '13
SL
SL Feb 21 '13

Quote from russo it's mean the problem in Oxwall !!! not in host 

example:
1000 users has no problem
only 10 users has problem
What do you think? is the problem comes from oxwall?
The Forum post is edited by SL Feb 21 '13
SL
SL Feb 21 '13
If you plan to host your site elsewhere make sure your host meets the following hosting requirements: http://www.oxwall.org/hosting
and do not say: the problem in Oxwall
SL
SL Feb 21 '13

Quote from russo if u have eyes read good look not only me i have this problem 

Yes i have...and I will read this first before i decide to use oxwall: http://www.oxwall.org/hosting
JM Ruas
JM Ruas Dec 19 '16
I have the same problem. Exactly the same.

[ow_core_log] [Exception] Message: Could not instantiate mail function.
Can someone help please? Thank you.

dave Leader
dave Jan 5 '17
JM did you get this resolved, if not please make a new post and reference this topic in your new post, thanks 
Pages: « 1 2