We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

building your own crm | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Balar Vi
Balar Vi Sep 19 '23

Hey there fellow SEO enthusiasts!

I wanted to share my recent experience with building my own CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and how it has significantly boosted my SEO efforts. I know it might sound like a daunting task, but trust me, it's been a game-changer for my business.

First off, why did I decide to go down this path? Well, like many of you, I was tired of relying on third-party CRM solutions that didn't quite meet my specific needs. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Here's why building your own crm for SEO is worth considering:

1. Customization: With a self-built CRM, you have complete control over its features and functionality. You can tailor it to suit your unique SEO strategies and goals.

2. Data Integration: Integrating your CRM with your SEO tools and analytics platforms becomes seamless. This means you can gather and analyze data more effectively to refine your SEO campaigns.

3. Cost-Efficiency: Contrary to what you might think, building your own CRM can be cost-effective in the long run. You avoid subscription fees, and you only pay for the features you need.

4. Scalability: As your SEO business grows, your CRM can grow with it. You can add new features and capabilities as your needs evolve.

5. Security: You have full control over the security of your data. This is crucial in an era of increasing data breaches and privacy concerns.

I won't sugarcoat it; building your own CRM does require some technical expertise or the help of a skilled developer. However, the benefits far outweigh the initial challenges. Plus, there are plenty of resources and tutorials available online to guide you through the process.

In conclusion, if you're serious about taking your SEO game to the next level and want a CRM system that aligns perfectly with your strategies, consider building your own. It's been a rewarding journey for me, and I'm sure it can be for you too.