We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What are SAP and CRM systems? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Oct 3 '23
Starting to look at changing jobs and coming across certain system requirements and though I think I have/am working on them, I don't necessarily know the names of them.
So can you please explain what CRM and SAP systems are in lament terms not what it says on Google
William Hopster
William Hopster Oct 3 '23
SAP- Systems, applications and products: contains hundreds of fully integrated modules covering nearly every aspect of business management.
Emily Blake
Emily Blake Oct 3 '23
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It's like a digital address book but smarter. Helps businesses keep track of customers and interactions.
SAP is a business software that manages everything a company does - from finances to logistics. You can also learn more about e-commerce at nopCommerce Services.
I hope this helps you ace those job requirements!
The Forum post is edited by Emily Blake Oct 3 '23
Kseniia
Kseniia Dec 4 '23
A CRM enables an organization to monitor, evaluate, and review the entire lifespan of each customer relationship, from initial purchases to support calls, notes from sales representatives' regional visits, and beyond. Let's take a closer look at the possibilities of CRM for different business users.
Gerius
Gerius Aug 5
CRM for business is essential for managing customer relationships and improving business efficiency Whatcrm. As for whatsapp crm, it's a great tool for businesses to integrate WhatsApp messaging into their CRM system, allowing for seamless communication and better customer engagement.