We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Traduction en Français Oxwall 1.5.1 | Forum

Denis
Denis Feb 6 '13
Voici la liste des Plugins/Module Traduit

Toute la partie Oxwall de Base et traduite :

Admin, Custom, BASE, Navigation, Newsfeed, Mailbox, Friends, Email Notifications, Image Slideshow, Watchdog, Blogs, Groups, Links, Photo, Video, Forum, Event, Instant Chat, Facebook Connect
Et tous ces plugins en plus dans les gratuits :
Privacy, Contact Importer, Birthdays, Virtual Gifts, Contact Us, Google Connect, Questions, Anti Spammer!, User Wiki, Oxwall Art FAQ, AddThis, customprofile, PROFILECLICK, FriendsAndFamily, Tiny Chat, Radio Player, Twitter Connect
Et pour finir ces quelques plugins payant traduit aussi :
VKontakte Connect, Social Share, Files for Groups, Wysigneditor, CMS V2

En plus de la traduction Voici le Plugin Google Connect Fonctionnel avec la version 1.5.1 de Oxwall (avec l'icone de connexion dans la barre du haut)

Note : la traduction et complète il ne manque aucun terme

Attachments:
  Pack Lang Fr pour Oxwall 1.5.1.zip (80.71Kb)
  gconnect.zip (132.09Kb)
Reynald
Reynald Mar 10 '13
MERCI INFINIMENT EXELENT TRAVAIL
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 18
This web page is actually a walk-through its the info you wanted about it and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it. 4twbet
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
fashion jewelries will be one of the best stuffs that you can use to enhance your personal style` ACTIVE KETO GUMMIES
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
I am glad for writing to let you understand what a wonderful discovery my wife’s daughter experienced reading through your web site. She picked up too many details, which include how it is like to have an excellent giving nature to get many people effortlessly learn about various hard to do subject areas. You undoubtedly surpassed readers’ expected results. Many thanks for giving those practical, trustworthy, informative and fun tips on the topic to Tanya. CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
Hello,I enjoy analyzing your blog site, Needed to go out of a small amount of comment to support you and wish that you good continuation. Wishing the paramount of luck for the blogging efforts. lodeonline68