We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Searching for a real estate agency in Spain | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Andy
Andy Oct 4 '23
I have recently started looking for real estate in Spain and am a bit confused. Here's the question: where is the best place to turn for help? What real estate agencies in Spain are really reliable and professional? Maybe some of you have already had experience of cooperation with agencies in this wonderful country? Share your experience and advice, please!
Jim
Jim Oct 4 '23
I too was looking for accommodation in Spain not too long ago and to be honest I found a great agency who helped with Costa Blanca properties. They really deserve attention. Their prices are nice, and most importantly - they are 100% professionals. They gave me excellent advice, helped me with all the paperwork and even offered repair and construction services. All in all, the complete package! 
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Oct 4 '23
I too was looking for accommodation in Spain not too long ago and to be honest I found a great agency who helped with garage floor coating greenville sc. They really deserve attention. Their prices are nice, and most importantly - they are 100% professionals. They gave me excellent advice, helped me with all the paperwork and even offered repair and construction services. All in all, the complete package!