We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is Rabby wallet safe? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
linajanker
linajanker Oct 5 '23
Rabby Wallet was founded by a Chinese company named Debank, it is a multi-chain wallet that connects 44 chains, and the best thing about the Rabby Wallet it switches automatically on the right chain, you don't need to change the chain manually making it one of the coolest wallet in the crypto world. The great thing about Rabby Wallet is that it warns users if there is any security risk or transaction failure. It also tells users whether the address was under attack or not previously, and it also provides information Rabby Wallet about the address that the address exits on the chain or not. This helps users to play safe in the crypto world. These features make Rabby trustworthy among users. The wallet is compatible with every Dapp across EVM chains. Rabby wallet provides security If any transaction is being performed by the Rabby. It undergoes its native security check that actively scans for potential threats. Currently, Rabby Wallet is supported on Chrome and Brave browsers. It also supports a Trezor hardware wallet that makes it more user-friendly for the user. Rabby is built on an open-source framework, it stands out from some mainstream extension wallets for adopting user-friendly MIT licenses.
Roman
Roman Apr 11
Używam niezawodnego portfela kryptowalutowego MetaMask do przechowywania kryptowalut oraz najlepszej polskiej giełdy kryptowalut Zonda do kupowania i sprzedawania aktywów cyfrowych. Przydatny portal finansowy pomógł mi wybrać wysokiej jakości oprogramowanie handlowe. Witryna zawiera wiele przydatnych informacji i materiałów analitycznych, które pomogą ci pewnie stawiać pierwsze kroki w handlu i nie popełniać błędów. Polecamy.